Local Rides, Groups & Events for Everyone
Join Us for a Ride!
Check out our local rides, clubs and events. Whether you’re looking for a road race or a casual route, we have the ride for you! We love exploring Kansas by bike, and we hope that you’ll join us soon. Happy riding!
Recurring Group Rides
Kechi Time Trial
- A chip timed road time trial for all experience levels
- A great opportunity to get out and put your fitness to the test whether looking for PRs or some friendly competition!
- Put on by Kansas River Valley Tri Club and Competitors Choice Timing.
- For more info, contact Jed at email@example.com or click here
Bicycle Pedaler Gravel Ride
1st and 3rd Monday of every month
- April through October
- No drop gravel ride, 20-25 miles
- Follow BicyclePedaler on social media or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Timbuktu Group Ride
Tuesdays at 5:30pm
- Meet at Timbuktu Bar and Grill Andover Rd & 13th (Danny Bushey/Bad Monkeys)
- All levels are welcome, we’ll ride 8 mi loops with hills
WOW - Women of Wednesday
Wednesday AM Women's Ride
- A leisure ride for women to get out and exercise and get to know each other. Most ride road or hybrid bikes but mountain bikes are OK as well.
- Contact Ruth at email@example.com
Minneha Group Ride
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6pm
- Meet at Minneha Elementary School (701 N Webb Rd Wichita)
- Fast pace group ride.
SFL Thursday Mountain Bike Ride
Thursdays at 5:30pm
- Meet at Santa Fe Lake Mountain Bike Trail
Saturday Group Ride
Saturdays at 7am
- Meet at QT on Douglas & Rock
- Approximately 35 m, moderate pace, 20 degree cutoff